Tuesday, July 23, 2013

3 Impossible Games

Today I wanted to blog about 3 fun but hard to beat games I discovered through StumbleUpon. For me, they are a fun way to pass time when done with my work. The games are tricky though... so I challenge all of my readers to try to beat the games!

Game #1 - QWOP
QWOP is a very hard game. In it, you are an Olympic runner. There is no set end-you are just trying to get as far as you can without falling. You are only allowed to control the calves and thighs of the runner with the keys Q, W, O, and P, hence the name QWOP. See if you can beat my score of 2.2 meters! Click Here to Play QWOP!

Game #2 - The Unfair Platformer
The Unfair Platformer is just that- Unfair. It is a sort of memory game, since you only find out about the traps in the game AFTER you spring them. Then, you have to remember where they are- because unless you've reached a checkpoint, the game starts over. It is a challenging but fun game. Watch your step. As long as you have good memory, this game should be easy! Click Here to Play The Unfair Platformer!

Game #3 - Give Up
Give Up is probably the easiest of these games. It insists on you giving up the whole way through the game- but doesn't really get hard until level 10. Then, the spikes set in and the jump doesn't work right... but you'll find all of that out yourself. Whatever you do, don't click the "Give Up" button. Click Here to Play Give Up!

Well, if anyone gets around to playing these games, I hope you enjoy them.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment