Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Concert

This picture was taken at the concert- I am somewhere in the very back of the photo.
See how crowded it was?
On Saturday, I went to my first ever concert! It was awesome, even though it rained. We got AWESOME parking thanks to Aunt Michelle's friend, Matt Rosner.

I'd like to give him a HUGE thank you- it was complete downpour that day and I cannot imagine walking through that to get to the concert- We would have been drenched! Thank you so much!

The concert was awesome. Even though we had to sit through 2 pretty sucky opening acts, it was worth it. Victoria put on an AMAZING show. She was very energetic and I actually thought she sang better live than on the CD.

Victoria surprised me by doing a cover of one of my favorite songs- 'I Don't Care' by IconaPop. Dad agreed that she put on a good show and said she put good energy into her songs. Well, I have one request for all my readers. Please say a prayer for my mom. I will not say why, but please do. Any will help right now.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment