Monday, July 1, 2013

News

Sorry for posting so late! Welcome to summer, readers! I JUST finished changing the background to something more July themed. I feel like I haven't blogged in FOREVER... I was just having that kind of a weekend I guess. It was rainy and muggy all day every day (except for one, and I got to go swimming with my family, so that was fun). My mom is sick right now, so I wanted to say a big

GET BETTER SOON
to her.
\
Today went well, and the only reason I am blogging so late is because I was out shopping with Grandma, Ashleigh, and Aunt Della. We started off at 10:30, picked up Aunt Della at 11:05, and then went to Targets and Michaels before going to Friendly's at 1:30 for a bite to eat. Here is what everyone ordered:
  • Grandma- Grilled Cheese with Tomato and Basil Soup
  • Aunt Della- Patty Melt with French Fries
  • Me- Cheese Quesadilla
  • Ashleigh- Cheese Quesadilla
And we didn't even have dessert! How is that for good dieting? At a renowned ice cream place, and we didn't get ice cream. I was very proud- and our waitress was very shocked.

Well, I gotta get to bed so this is all. Night,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment