Monday, July 8, 2013

My Sister and Dad's Favorite Singers

Ashleigh's 5 Favorite Singers
Victoria Justice
Make it Shine
Freak the Freak Out
5 Fingaz to The Face

Katy Perry
Firework
Wide Awake

Mickey Mouse
The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Hot Dog

Avril Lavigne
Alice

Scooby Doo
What's New Scooby Doo


Dad's 5 Favorite Singers


Jim Morrison
Soft Parade
The End
Changeling
People Are Strange

Koko Taylor
Insane Asylum

Bruce Springsteen
Album: Greetings From Asbury Park

Eric Burdon
Coloured Rain
Sky Pilot
Ring of Fire

Jonny Lang
Lie to Me
A Quitter Never Wins
Darker Side

So there are the songs and singers that Ash and Dad like! I have already listed mine, which you can find by searching through my older posts. I am sorry if you think this post is skimpy, I am busy right now. I know that some of you have still been receiving my blog posts via email, even though that option is no longer available on my blog. I am going to try to fix this error.

Also, I'd like to say a belated Happy Birthday to both my Aunt Michelle and Uncle Rick! I hope you guys had a great birthday. I cannot wait to see you in a few days!!! Now I have to get ready for karate, so I'll end my post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment