Wednesday, July 10, 2013

3 Types of People I Don't Like

Today I am going to do a post about different types of people I do not like, or should I say traits in people I do not like.

#1- The Whiner
I absolutely hate people that go on and on all day if something doesn't go their way, or if they don't get something they want. These people have nothing better to do than complain constantly to other people about whatever happened to "go wrong" for them. Below teenage years it is kind of acceptable to whine (though you SHOULDN'T do it), but above 13, you shouldn't be constantly whining over small little things. If it is something big, I understand... we all have bad days.

#2- The Liar
We all tell lies a few times in our life- there's no way around it. But it's not the people who tell little lies to handle everyday life that I am talking about. The people I cannot tolerate are the people that lie very consistently just to cover their own behind. I could do a number on sneaks, but in my opinion, liars are the same as sneaks, so I'll leave it as is. The worst kinds of liars are the bad ones- the ones that cannot tell a lie successfully but then, upon confrontation, refuse to admit to the fact they were lying, even though it is obvious that they were.

#3- The Bully
The bully is my LEAST favorite of these people. Bullies have nothing better to do than to poke fun and push around other people, especially people smaller than them. We all have our bad days, but even on a good day, a bully will still persist and bug you. In my opinion, there is NO excuse for being a bully. The only time you should be allowed to hit anyone or speak disrespectfully to anyone is if they have hit you or been disrespectful first.

Those are the three traits I do not like in people. This article is not meant to be hurtful in any way, it is just my opinion. If it does hurt anyone, I apologize ahead of time. Leave a comment down below telling me a trait that you don't like in people.

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment