Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Chat With my Sister

I titled this post "A Chat With my Sister" for a reason. My sister and I often have interesting little talks when hanging out, and some of the stuff she says is so silly or mature for her that it is funny! Here are a few of my favorite Ashleigh quotes:

"Stop antagonizing me!" This quote is hilarious because sometimes me and Ashleigh will get mad at each other, and Dad will tell me to stop antagonizing her. So now whenever she is mad at me, she will blurt that out. I find it quite funny... as do the rest of my family.

"I just got this baby hot waxed!" For those of you who have ever watched 'Scooby-Doo and the Loch Ness Monster', skip to the next paragraph. If you haven't, keep reading. Ashleigh heard Fred say it in the movie, and since then has been fascinated for who knows why.

"Nope, no (insert here) for me!" Since hearing Gyro (A Disney character) say it in one of her favorite books, it has been "nope, not for me" to everything! "Nope, no bath for me!" "Nope, no bedtime for me!" And the worst part- she sticks her nose in the air while saying it.

"Did somebody say, lunchbox?" My sister picks up a TON of Scooby-Doo quotes, especially from books. In one Scooby book, the gang is building a park and one of the workers says something about a 'lunchbox'. This, of course, triggers Scooby (the piggy eater that he is) to say the famous words: "Rid romebody ray runchrox?"

I will end my post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment