Thursday, July 25, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Tomorrow, my mom is turning 38! She is still in the hospital... but I made her a card to cheer her up a bit. Unfortunately, I can't see her. I send all my love and prayers to her though. Hopefully she can recover soon.... but even if she pulls through, she is going to be in the hospital for MONTHS getting rehab. I just hope she can pull through.

I saw the collage on the left and decided to also make one for Mom. Here it is. I have faith that my mom will make it through this... heck, she is already 11 days in and its her birthday!

Another person I feel super bad for right now is Dad. He has been traveling back and forth to and from the hospital to see Mom and right now is snoring behind me.... up, he just woke up.

He is heading out now. It is a one and a half hour trip to the hospital and he has already made 2 trips today. He leaves at 8:30 in the morning, comes back at 4 in the afternoon, leaves at 6, and then is back at 1:30 in the morning... poor Dad. Dad, this message is for you... YOU BETTER GET SOME REST!

I will end my post here. I want my dinner.
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment