Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Website and News

That's right... I am opening a new website soon! It is going to be called Maddie's Bake Shop. It will be a weekly blog, where I will put one blog up per week. The blog will be one recipe. Along the way I will put in tips and how I made it. I will also have a separate page on the site specifically for tips. If I do a cake, I will also add a frosting tutorial to another page, called the frosting page. This site will also include a baking store for your convenience, PLUS a free weekly newsletter with follow up recipes from the most recent post. (This site has not gone live yet.)

Some of you might also be wondering about the strange new blog background... Well, I did my monthly background change early and since next month will be May, the month that Mother's Day is in, I made a collage of my mom, Ash and I. However, when I put it as my blog's background, it came out a bit different than I expected- Here is how it was supposed to look:



Well, I am going to cut this post short because I want to go to bed.... I am very tired and I have a crick in my neck. Hopefully when I wake up it will be gone.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment