Friday, April 12, 2013

Coursera at it's end :'(

Coursera just finished up this week. I only have one more assignment to do, and then I will hopefully get my certificate! YAY! But I am sad too... I really enjoyed taking this course. I will miss writing songs.

 It was one of the funnest assignments that Dad has ever given me. I will continue taking courses online on different subjects and will keep my readers up to date on what I am learning. Since I have already given out links to my songs, I am going to move forward.

I would like to thank Dad. He helped me all the way through the assignment and made me laugh while doing it. He helped me come up with song ideas, and helped me find fitting music loops. Dad always finds a way to make my learning fun for me, whether it's blogging, or online math, or a songwriting course. Thank you SO much Dad. I love you.

Today I am going over my friend Caitlin's house! It should be really fun. Caitlin is a very fun person to be around, and can always keep you laughing. Tomorrow is a busy day too, because I am going to be in a karate tournament! I am very excited about it. If you happen to live in NH, come see the tournament at the Jaffrey High School! After the tournament, there is an Italian supper at a nearby school which we will also be attending. YUMMY!!!

Well, I am ending my post here, because I need to go get some laundry out of my room.

Maddie

1 comment: