Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My First Train Trip!!!!!

Yesterday, I went on my first train trip with my Dad! It was loads of fun. We went from Fitchburg, MA, to Metropark Iselin NJ! The entire trip took 7-8 hours. Now, while this blog post is going to be short, I am going to try to make up for it by posting some of the pictures I took from the train. Here we go:

Me and Dad left from the Fitchburg train station.


The inside of our train!!!
Me and Dad on our first train
Our train's second stop
Somewhere along the line we saw THIS weird house....
And right next to it, this one!!!!
AWESOME mural done on the side of a train station platform
We switched to the Amtrak train in Boston.... Only 40 minutes before the bombs went off.


We completed our trip safely, but boy did we get lucky. If those bombs had gone off before our train came, we would have been S-T-U-C-K stuck!!!!! 
Well, that's all for this blog post, and I promise that tomorrow's post will be longer. 

Bye for now,
Maddie


P.S. My tournament went well- I placed 1st in all of my divisions, at black belt level! First time I have ever done that!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment