Thursday, April 25, 2013

BROKER OPEN HOUSE!!!! YAY!

Today, we had a broker open house at my NH house! You know how my house is for sale? Well, today, our real estate agent had an open house from 10 to 2 so that other real estate agents could come and see our house.

The reason for this was so they could know about our house and see what it is like, so if they get a client looking for a house like ours, they can tell them. I wasn't there for all of it, just 1 hour. I got to meet 2 of the other real estate agents before the open house finished. 13 agents came to see our house!!!

Our agent, Gail, really put a lot of work into the open house. She came in early to set up a HUGE table of refreshments, and also to put in the real estate sign with balloons. Unfortunately, Lucky got ahold of one of the balloons and ran around the yard with it... and yours truly had to chase him down.

But back to the food. Gail brought tons and tons of goodies, including:


  • Grasshopper Cookies (sounds gross, but are just mint cookies.)
  • Chocolate Caramel Coconut Cookies
  • Lemon Meringue Pie
  • Vegetable and Sausage Soup
  • Iced Tea Lemonade
  • Ice Cold Water
  • Sandwiches
  • Lunch Wraps
  • Pickles (Sweet AND Sour)
  • Olives
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
  • Cheese and Crackers
  • Mints
  • Grapes

And I am sure there was more, but thats what I remember. Unfortunately, I barely got a taste of these scrumptious foods- I was out on a visit with my Mom, Dad, Ashleigh, and Lucky. We got food that was equally tasty, however- Chicken McNuggets with Ice Cream for dessert! YUMMY!!!

Well, I only have a mineral to write now, so I am going to end this post here.

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment