Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dad Poetry


Dad Types
Some Dads have lots of money,
to buy tons of pointless things,
Some Dads have lots of goofy jokes,
Like fake flies or squirting rings,
Some Dads sit and read and stare,
Their days never change,
Some Dads bounce from place to place,
The world their playing range,
There are many types of Dads,
I'm sure I've missed a few,
But this, for one, I firmly say,
 my Dad is always true.

My Dad
My Dad is fun to be with,
He always makes me smile,
If I'm upset, Dad's always there,
to sit and talk awhile,
If I bump my head,
Or should I scrape a knee,
Dad is always there,
to love and comfort me,
My Dad is everything,
He's a perfect Dad,
He rarely ever lets me down,
and almost never makes me sad.

Dad Diamante
Dad
Loving, Caring
Sweet, Nice, Girl
Flowery, Kind
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Hey Princess! You know how much I love your poetry. Thank you. :)

    Mommy

    PS...I've got a little tip regarding the diamante poem.

    I love you. XXX

    ReplyDelete