Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sports Jersey Junction

Are you a major sports fan? Do you like collecting signed sports memorabilia? Then Sports Jersey Junction is the place for you! With HUNDREDS of jerseys from every sport for you to choose from, PLUS a weekly newsletter on the sports specials, how could you say no? And it's not just jerseys- it's signed hockey sticks, pucks, etc.! So head on over to www.sportsjerseyjunction.com right now to get your sports memorabilia!

Alright, as you probably guessed, I am publicizing another one of my Dad's sites... but honestly, he does put a lot of hard work into them, so even if you aren't going to buy something go check it out and spread the word to your sports-loving friends. It would mean a lot to both me and my Dad.

Here is a part of one of my Dad's posts. To read more, please check his site.
Thanks,
Maddie


I’ll be the first to admit that I am not a Phillies fan. Growing up in Central New Jersey, you were either a Mets, Yankees or a Phillies fan. While I rooted for both the Mets and the Yankees (they were in different leagues after all), I could never stomach rooting for the Phillies. With that said, I can still appreciate some of the great players they had in my youth…Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Larry Bowa, Greg Luzinski. I’m sure there are others too. Philly was just too far away though so I never bothered with them. For you Phillies fans, here are a couple of great deals to keep you coming back!




No comments:

Post a Comment