Friday, April 26, 2013

MY WIZARD101 HOUSE WAS SHOWCASED!

Today I am very excited because my Wizard101 house got showcased!!! About a month ago, I had set up a showcasing with Paige Moonshade, who runs one of the best Wizard101 housing blogs.

Today, she showcased my house! It was an awesome article, and she put in pictures AND  a slideshow! I am going to pass this link on to her, so Paige, if you find the time to read this, thank you for showcasing my house!

I had my Tower of The Winter Winds house showcased. I feared that I may have let too many pets roam around during the photoshoot, but it still turned out really well. The pictures were very nice and the slideshow was good quality.

After the showcase, I got a picture with Paige (shown above) and hung out a bit with her. Paige was on time to the appointment and was very friendly. She didn't rush the photos and took time in each room. To see the article on my house, please click here:  http://www.paigemoonshade.com/2013/04/housing-showcase-marissa-mooncloud.html


Once again, thank you Paige for the showcase.

Maddie

1 comment: