Thursday, April 18, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!!

HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!! Grandma's birthday is today, and to celebrate, after she went to bed last night, I set up a balloon and a big party hat for her. I also set out my gift for her- (I got her a bouquet of flowers and a vase(= ) and my card. I had to do last minute shopping, so it wasn't as fancy as some of my other party decorations. But looking on the bright side, it only cost me $6.50!

Also, instead of baking her a cake, we are going out for ice cream tonight. This was Grandma's request though... she wants a hot fudge sundae that goes a little like this:

  • Cherry
  • Whipped Cream
  • Hot Fudge
  • Hot Fudge
  • Hot Fudge
  • Hot Fudge.......
  • Vanilla Ice Cream
I bet I can guess what the rest of my family is going to get too, plus my order:
Ashleigh- 1 small soft serve vanilla ice cream in a cup with rainbow sprinkles
Dad- 1 small strawberry sundae, everything on it
Me- I don't really know yet- for those of you who don't know, the ice cream place near us has 24 different flavors of soft serve ice cream, so my order varies each time we visit.

And now..... for those of you living in the city, you are probably sick of seeing this stuff everywhere you go, but my friend Kyle loves seeing it. Kyle, here are some of the graffiti pictures I took for you on my train trip.













2 comments:

  1. Maddie thank you so much when I see this it makes me happy because I wish I could see this but I don't live in city I see some graffiti from were I live just not in my town like 2 hours away so thanks so much and tell your grandmother I said happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Kyle :) glad you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete