Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Weird Chip Flavors

This year, Lay's Chips hosted a contest where they asked people to enter chip flavors and let other people decide which flavor they want made. 5 different flavors were chosen: Cheesy Garlic Bread (that actually won the 1,000,000 dollar prize), Wasabi Ginger, Cappucino, Cheddar and Bacon Mac and Cheese, and Mango Salsa. How ANYONE could have voted cappucino for a chip flavor is beyond me, but hey, it's in the running for being made an official flavor.

Personally, just from the names, I am hoping that the Bacon Mac and Cheese one sticks around. Nothing to me seems good besides that- even the garlic bread one is pushing it. You can vote for your favorite on www.dousaflavor.com and you are allowed to vote once daily. As of right now, you can purchase all the flavors for yourself and give them a try in various different stores and DEFINITELY online at www.amazon.com. But if you're going to purchase the chips from amazon: be sure to go using the link from my dad's store, Buy Buy Momma. It's at no extra cost to you, and we get a commission of the sale price of whatever you buy! AWESOME!

Anyway, it's kind of late now and my grandma wants me upstairs in bed, so I will say goodnight to all my readers. Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite chip flavor is!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment