Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Apps I Recommend

Today I'd like to share with my readers some apps that I like and find useful. I have done a similar post in the past recommending video games and decided it was time for an app version. So without further ado, here are the apps I like! (PS: all of these apps are free, as I don't like paying for literal games)

The first app I want to recommend is PhotoStudio. It is a free image editor that gives you many different filters, overlays and tools in general to make your selfies the height of the Internet. I can tell you firsthand that if you use it right it CAN get you a lot of compliments and even adding contrast can completely change your picture.

The next app I want to recommend is called iTube- for all the people that wish a) they could have YouTube without the Internet or b) wish that the YouTube app ran music in the background. This app pretty much lets you download any video on YouTube (as long as you are in range of wifi WHILE downloading the videos) and the you can have them with you at any time. What I like most about it is the fact that I can play temple run obsessively while my favorite music plays in the background! Yay technology!

In any case, the last app I want to recommend is the addictive game "Don't Touch the White Tile". Some call it a rage game, some call it fun, and some call it plain annoying, but in all honesty it is just a good way to crack your iPod screen after 15 minutes of frustration. But at the same time it makes you want to keep playing... So I recommend it.

Well, I have other work to keep me busy, so I will end this post here. What's your favorite app??? Let me know in the comments.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment