Monday, September 8, 2014

Poetry

I don't know why you'd bother,
To try to bring me down,
I don't know why you'd bother,
I'll never come around,
To be what you think I am,
To be what you describe,
Would have to be my only choice,
Else shrivel up an die,
Your harsh opinions never hurt,
And always keep me guessing,
They always make me laugh,
I guess that's a hidden blessing,
Immaturity,
Was never quite my thing,
But I guess it yours,
As you lead a gossip ring,
Lies are stored within you,
As you smile so harmlessly,
I wonder if anyone else,
Sees what I can see,
Cunning vicious snake with tongue,
Ever poisoned and ready to bite,
Director of a play,
That you didn't even write,
Cast the roles among us,
And may the best star win,
But if it don't go your way,
Then it's a tragic sin.
Learn from the past,
Present and future,
Life is a game,
Don't make it putrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment