Friday, September 12, 2014

Sick Day

Remember a few days ago when I said my sister was sick? Well, now not only is she STILL sick, Grandma and I are sick too. Today we went out to grocery shop and ended up eating lunch out at Taco Bell. By the time the 3 of us got home, we all felt tired, feverish and flat out SICK. Right now, all of us are relaxing up in my Dad's room (he has a big bed, so all three of us can climb in and be comfy) and watching a Thomas the Tank movie. Tacos PROBABLY weren't the best idea for us- my sister didn't eat more than about 5 bites of hers and said she felt so sick that she wouldn't even eat dessert.

We all have sore throats, so as a treat Grandma bought me and my sister Sour Patch Kids. The sourness actually helps- it coats the back of our throats, and then gets sweeter. We were going to get the ultra sour warheads, but my sister didn't want them. I gotta admit, with the way my taste buds have been acting, I think the Sour Patch Kids were the right move- I would be crying with the warheads.

Well, now it's time for me to watch some Tom and Jerry with my sister, so I'm afraid



Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment