Thursday, April 10, 2014

NJ Trip

This week, I am going to NJ for TEN DAYS! We are moving out of my Grandma's house next week, and so we are going down for Easter and for the moving. This likely means I get some time off... depending if Dad is in a good mood or not. We are leaving early Saturday morning, so today and tomorrow are going to be spent packing and cleaning.

Speaking of packing... I don't even know what I am going to take (besides my Easter dress)! For ten days, I am probably going to need a bigger suitcase... sorry in advance, Dad! Ten days worth of clothing, shoes, perfume and makeup takes some space. At least the car trips have become progressively shorter as my sister has gotten older- had they gotten any longer, I would have been cranky by the end of the trip! Before you start criticising, think about it- 6-7 hours in a hot, cramped car with my sister and the dog breathing and whining down my neck. NO THANKS!

Well, I am going to end this post here and actually get started on my packing- I need time to pack!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment