Friday, April 25, 2014

Hanging With My Best Friend

This week has been school break- and so my friend came over! Naturally, it isn't school break for ME, but Dad made an exception, being we are busy tomorrow and Sunday. It was a great time, being her and I hadn't hung out in about a month. We had fun going for hikes in the woods, having lunch and chatting. We even found some cool stuff in the woods, near an old house we like to walk by- I found a pitcher and an old door hinge, and she found an old spring coil.
That's why I am blogging so late- I was busy having fun today! Also, my Dad is beginning to teach me how to drive for when I am older (after I begged him 100 times over)! He helps me drive the car up the drive way. The first time I drove, I was REALLY scared, and was pretty bad, but now, on my third try, I am doing a lot better. I actually drove the car pretty well today!

Well, it's pretty late, and I DO want to get to bed tonight, so...

Til' Monday,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment