Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Moving From NJ

If you are wondering why I didn't blog all of last week... HERE IS YOUR ANSWER! I was in NJ for the week- both for Easter AND to move things out of my Grandma's house. Almost all the furniture from my Grandma's house is gone, and is now in NH. In fact, I have a (semi) new desk! I finally cleaned off my old, scratched up desk, and Dad let me have the one from my Grandma's house. It is bigger and MUCH better than the other one.

Everything was moved in today- most of it is boxes upon BOXES of paperwork and- stuff. I can barely walk down in the basement, and much of the garage is also filled with moving items. Aside from this, NJ was great- I went to the movies with my Dad, I saw a puppet show with my sister and Dad, and went to the park NUMEROUS times. Easter was great- I made a bunny cake, but unfortunately got no pictures of it. 

Come to think of it, I barely got ANY good photos this trip! But then again, I was busy- going to the library, going to the park, going to lunch, going to dinner, and watching movies with my sister throughout the day. This post is getting lengthy, so I am going to end it here- I hope everyone had as good an Easter as I did.

Maddie

P.S. I should be back on my regular blogging schedule now- remember to check back every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment