Tuesday, April 8, 2014

BRAIN CRAMP!

I hate it when I can't come up with a good blog idea- it just gets on my nerves! Right now I am having a brain cramp and I can't think of anything interesting to blog about. So, I am going to leave 2 links to some awesome game websites instead:

www.miniclip.com
Miniclip is a HUGE online gaming site- no downloads (unless it is a multiplayer game) and all are free and very fun if ever you are bored. I highly recommend the game Sewer Run- it is a cool skateboarding game.
www.flipline.com
Flipline Studios are the maker of all the "eria" games, as I call them. They have games such as:

  • Papa's Pizzeria
  • Papa's Taco Mia
  • Papa's Freezeria
  • Papa's Pancakeria
  • Papa's Cupcakeria
  • Papa's Hotdogeria
  • Papa's Burgeria
  • Papa's....
The list goes on forever. BUT the games are simple, fun, and GREAT time killers. Try them out and let me know what you think in the comments!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment