Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Closet Cleaning

Today, my Grandma had a doctor's appointment, which means that I had my sister for a few hours- so after breakfast, my sister and I went upstairs to begin a surprise for Grandma- cleaning my sister's MESSSSSYYYY closet. It was packed with small clothing and way too many hangers; and so our "adventure" began.

The first thing to do was sort out the small clothing- which there was way too much of. To give you an idea of how things were, we found a dress that was labeled "24 mos". UGH. However, we got through it, and one bin of clothing later, the closet was already shaping up.

Next, we got rid of the unnecessary hangers and put the folded clothing that FIT into her dresser. To finish up, we sorted her shoes into a bin and moved her dresser over a little. Now, everything is clean, and her closet is A LOT neater than it was before. Grandma got home, and LOVED our surprise- she said we would have done it later in the day anyway!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment