Monday, April 28, 2014

HomeSchooling with My Sister

Ashleigh is officially being homeschooled now! Every day, Dad gives my sister a new word to memorize, sound out and write. Today, she wrote out the words "tap" and "think". I also had her do 1 math, which she finished pretty quickly. Now, she is done for the day and is playing on my sims game. She, like me, is addicted to creating different characters in sims. The only problem is that she makes really BAD sims... oh well.

Now that I am done schooling Ashleigh, I have time to focus on MY schoolwork- YAY! I have 2 math, my blogging, my French, and my CodeAcademy to do today. Speaking of French- I am actually learning how to speak it! (Kind of.) I can say just a few basic things, but it is better than when I started! My Grandma and my aunt both speak fluent French, so if I get caught, they can help me.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment