Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Where to Find Worms

Where to Find Worms
One day I caught a toad,
A nice one was he,
So I put him in a tank,
I didn't think it was mean,
I gave him some leaves,
and a small little pool,
my sister and I,
thought the toad was real cool,
but then came the grown-ups,
they spoiled all the fun,
they said: "catch him some worms, or he'll die and be done!"
well, I looked and I looked,
I tried and I tried,
to find him some worms,
but I couldn't so he'll die,
but that I don't want,
so I'll let him go free,
If I can't buy him bugs,
I'll let him go by the trees.

This poem is a memorial to Stripes, a toad I caught yesterday. I gave him a few bugs and he ate them, but he doesn't eat them fast. I REALLY don't want to let him go, so hopefully I can find him some more food. The pictures above and to the side are of him. Isn't he cute? He is very small, so he doesn't need MUCH to eat. Right now he has 2 bugs in his tank, so he should be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment