Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sleepover with Ashleigh

Last night, I slept over with my sister. I have done this before with her, and sometimes she can get a bit annoying. She was in a bit of a mood when we went up, so I was a little worried about how she would behave, but she surprised me by falling asleep within 10 minutes. Being we went up at 9:30, I didn't fall asleep right away. However, I was a bit sleepy myself, and fell asleep about 45 minutes after my sister.

At a few points I woke up in the middle of the night. My sister frequently would squirm in her sleep, and since she was sleeping at the opposite side of the bed as me, I kept getting kicked. I also had to get up a few times because she rolled around a lot, and I didn't want her going off the edge of the bed.

I did manage to get a good night's sleep in though- until I was woken up by my sister at 8:30 in the morning. I was NOT  a happy camper. I even tried falling asleep again. But when my sister said she had to go "pee-pee", I knew I had to get up and help her. I wouldn't want her wetting the bed.... YUCK.

On a happier note, Dad is done with his programming class! Now he is just waiting for the results to prove that he passed. I have a lot of faith in him. He worked SO hard on the course, and it took up a lot of his time and made him unhappy, so he better have passed. The course looked very difficult- and I just learned that that was the BASIC course. Dad will be starting up the advanced one in September- yay.

Well, I have a LOT of work to get done today, so I will end this post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment