Monday, June 24, 2013

Vegetable Soup Recipe- VERY YUMMY!

I was looking online for healthy soup recipes the other day, and I found this really good looking soup recipe that wasn't expensive either. I made it today, and it turned out very good- the whole family enjoyed it, except for my sister, who was too CHICKEN to try it. I am going to share this awesome recipe on my blog in hopes that everyone who reads will enjoy it too.

You Will Need:
2 bags of mixed frozen vegetables
2 cans of Italian Diced tomatoes
2 quarts of water
2 bouillon cubes (any flavor)

Prep: Mix together ingredients in a large cooking pot, wait until it boils, then cover and let simmer for 30 minutes. Then serve and eat plain or with a hint of ground pepper (I personally think it is better plain.)

And that's it! Its cheap, its tasty, and its big. My family each had a bowlful and there is still more than half a pot left (and I used a 2 gallon pot). Also- my Aunt Della arrived last night! I met her for the first (really second, but first for me) time in my life. She is really nice and has a good sense of humor, and I look forward to spending the next couple weeks hanging out with her.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment