Monday, June 10, 2013

Doll Design Winner

I am sorry for putting off this post.... I had a busy weekend and a lot of extra work to complete. But, there is a winner, and that winner is Sharon. Thank you for sending in a beautiful entry. Here it is:

Thank you Sharon for entering my contest and congratulations! But now, onto other topics.

Yesterday, I went to an AWESOME French and Indian war reenactment. It was so cool! It was held at an old village called The Fort at Number 4. I had been there before, but when I was very little, so I didn't remember much.

It wasn't TOO hot out that day, and we stood outside and watched the battle. It was a really good reenactment, with a lot of shooting. I got some really good pictures, because the British advanced right in front of where me and my friend were standing.

This also meant that the guns were going off right in front of our faces. It wasn't real bullets or anything, just powder- but it had sulfur in it, so it was very stinky. It was also very loud. The guns might not have been firing bullets, but they still made the noise they would have made. There were also 2 cannons that were very cool, but even LOUDER than all the guns.

I haven't downloaded any of my pictures yet, but I will soon. Then, I will post them up on my blog... probably as tomorrow's post.

Thanks for reading, (and congrats to Sharon)
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment