Monday, June 3, 2013

Cinderella

This weekend, having nothing else to do, me and my sister created a movie. It is basically Cinderella, only shortened up to about 5 minutes length. Though it was only 5 minutes, if you add up the costume changes, constantly having to redo scenes, and stopping for the occasional break, it all added up to about 2 and a half hours of filming.

The result was a sloppy but hilarious DVD. It took forever to upload onto my computer, and then it took awhile to create the movie and burn it to the DVD. Me and Ashleigh didn't have enough time, by the time all of this was done, to watch it, so today we sat down with Dad and Grandma and watched it.

I will now interview each person on what they thought of the movie:

Dad: From what I saw it was ok, other than you didn't work with the shadow. You had shadow on your face most of the time. Other than that, I was amused. (AMUSED!? YOUR DAUGHTERS JUST SPENT THEIR DAY TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AND YOU ARE AMUSED!!!!!??? GRRRrrrrrrr......)

Ashleigh: Well, I..... can you help me with this puzzle a little bit, because I am getting a bit nervous..... (???????)

Grandma: It's very well done, you running everything... I mean, you were the producer, the director, various roles..... I just wish I had been there to run the camera for you. (Me too.....)

And as for what I thought of it.... Well, I agree with everyone except Ashleigh. It might not be the best, but hey, I had fun working on it with my sister, and that is what counts. I refuse to put it up on my blog because of the humiliation factor..... because it IS embarrassing.

Well, I have tons of work to do, so I am going to end this post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment