Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Course in 2 Months

I am excited, because in a few months, a new course is starting for me on coursera! Dad picked it out for me a few days ago, and it looks really good. It is called: Think Again: How to Reason and Argue. I consider myself pretty logical and definitely a good arguer already, so I am interested as to what this course can teach me.

I am not quite sure what to expect- After all, it IS a college course- but it just seems more like fun to me. What could the projects POSSIBLY be? Writing out a logical argument? And as for the reasoning- I don't even know.

However, I think it will be a fun and most certainly entertaining course. I cannot wait for it to start. In the meantime, the summer is ahead and I plan on swimming, biking, hiking, picnicking, canoeing and climbing the mountain with Dad. Also I have schoolwork..... :[


As for the recipe I keep saying I will put up.... don't expect it. Whenever I actually remember to ask Grandma before she goes up. I promise you though, it will be worth the wait. The pie is soooooooo good.... but anyways. It is nearly midnight, and I am VERY tired.

Good night readers,
Maddie




No comments:

Post a Comment