Friday, June 21, 2013

Family Favorites

Dad
Favorite Band: It varies, but I'd say it's between Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and the Who.
Favorite Food (savory): A roast beef and swiss sub...... or maybe a ham and cheese sub... or maybe a PIZZAAAAAA.... or a chicken parm....
Favorite Dessert: It varies between a strawberry or butterscotch sundae
Favorite Pet: Dog.... Barkley, to be specific
Favorite Movie: Depends on the time of day, I would guess but, ahhhh..... I enjoyed... Caddyshack, Young Frankenstein, and The Outlaw Josie Wales.
Favorite Superhero: Spiderman, or Hong Kong Fooey

Ashleigh
Favorite Band: Victoria Justice
Favorite Food: I don't know, mac and cheese
Favorite Dessert: Ummm.... Pudding? :D
Favorite Pet: Um, A kitty-cat
Favorite Movie: Uh.... Spongebob
Favorite Superhero: I like Spiderman. Can I watch spider man???

 Grandma
Favorite Band: The 5 Satins
Favorite Food: Spaghetti with white clam sauce, homemade
Favorite Dessert: Hot fudge sundae, extra hot fudge ;]
Favorite Pet: Dog, Lucky
Favorite Movie: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Favorite Superhero: Wonder Woman

Me
Favorite Band: TOO MANY TO NAME!!! 
Favorite Food: My homemade cheese quesadilla
Favorite Dessert: Ice cream, or my cinnamon buns
Favorite Pet: Dog!!! DUH
Favorite Movie: Depends on my mood.... sometimes I want action, sometimes I want laughter, sometimes I want mystery.
Favorite Superhero: Catwoman (Yea yea yea, NOT a superhero, but she is STILL my favorite. If anyone has any complaints, then my answer is Spiderman.)




No comments:

Post a Comment