Thursday, June 13, 2013

No More Dad :(

My Dad in reality is fine... it's just that he had to go to NJ last night because of a business meeting today, and so he is going to be gone until Saturday. While for some of you that might not seem like so long, for me it seems very long because Dad, for as long as I can remember, has always stayed home. So I get very upset when he leaves for a few days.

On a happier note, I do have less schoolwork.... I am doing Think a Thoughts today, Minerals tomorrow, and chores inbetween. It should be easy. After I get done with this post, there are some filthy blinds in the office bathroom calling my name.... hurray.

I just looked down at my clock and realized how early it is- 6:35 a.m.-Wow. I set my alarm and got up early because I am going to make my family breakfast today.

So I got up at 6-ish to clean up and get everything set up for when they come down. Now all I'll have to do is mix my batter and fry up the pancakes. I am making chocolate chip, blueberry and plain.....

Now that you've seen this picture, you probably want some pancakes yourself. Go give into your craving.... I have to end this post here anyway.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment