Wednesday, June 19, 2013

House Showing!

I know that yesterday I promised everyone a pie recipe, but I just COULDN'T blog about pie when our house was getting shown! We found out late last night that our house was going to get shown, so today we had to rush around like crazy cleaning up our home for the showing. I did my room REALLY good (I even got a compliment from the relator ) and then helped Grandma with the rest of the house. By the time we were finished, the house was spic and span.

Then, I had to leave for karate. The showing would be done while I was still at karate, but Grandma and Ashleigh would be home for the viewing. Gail, our real estate agent, came an hour early for cleaning- but it was already done. Then, it was just waiting for the woman to come at 6. I didn't get to meet the lady, and all I know is that she is from Maryland. All I can say to that is- WOW what a move.

Other than that, today has been pretty normal- hanging with my sis, doing schoolwork, going to karate, etc.... and even now I have some schoolwork left to finish. I have recently fallen behind on my minerals, so I need to pick up the pace and get them done now.

TOMORROW I should be able to put out the recipe for the chicken pot pie.... and I cannot wait to share it with my readers, because it is very good and filling.... my mouth is watering just thinking about it....


Well, I'd like to finish the rest of my work now, so I am going to end this post here.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment