Thursday, December 27, 2012

NEW BLOG TO OPEN SOON!!!

I have awesome news! Due to my 80 Days blog ending, Dad is giving me a new assignment! I am going to be doing a blog where I write a few paragraphs about books I have read for school! Mainly, it will be classics like Moby Dick, The Picture of Dorian Grey, and the Swiss Family Robinson. I have not yet created this blog, and do not know what names are still available. I will let you know what the name of the blog is when I create it.

As for naming it, I really have no idea. I know what the background will be though- a stack of books. The first few blogs will be easy because I have already read the books. The next posts will be tougher because on top of all the work I usually do, I will have to read a new long classic book each day and blog about it. I think it will be a fun challenge though, even if it is hard.

I will be changing my blog's background today! It will be January themed, so probably a firework background for New Years. If the text ever gets hard to read, PLEASE INFORM ME! I will be more than happy to change it for my viewers until I find a text that everyone can agree on.

Well, that's all I have to say for today folks. Dad gave me an easy day off and I am going to take advantage of it!
Later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment