Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Christmas Interview With Mom

Me: Hello Mom, thanks for taking the time to be here today!
Mom: Oh, you're welcome, it's a pleasure!
Me: Today I am going to be interviewing about Christmas. What is your favorite part about Christmas?
Mom: Sharing my, uh, most special holiday with my family. Also the music and lights.
Me: Good, good! I do enjoy the lights and music myself during this time of year! I have seen some nice displays this year. What town up here in NH do you feel has the best displays?
Mom: I have not really gotten out this year, I usually stay out with my family until late when all lights are turned off.
Me: Ok, cool. What is a Christmas tradition that you and your family do every year?
Mom: Well, we usually open gifts early Christmas morning, and then we always make sure that Christmas meals and such are at our house, we try not to go out if we can help it. Also, Christmas Eve, we usually light a fire and listen to music.
Me: Nice! What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?
Mom: Mary Did You Know, Santa Baby, Zat You Santa Claus, and Drummer Boy done by David Bowie Bing Crosby.
Me: Ah, so you like the older songs?
Mom: I like... QUALITY!!!
Me: Don't we all?! So, what's on your family's Christmas menu this year?
Mom: Roast Beef, my favorite Pea and Ham soup made by my daughter, Mashed potatoes, salad, blueberry pie and ice cream, cinnamon rolls, and pear cobbler.
Me: Yummy, sounds good! Finally, what is your number one Christmas wish?
Mom: To.... spend every day with my family.
Me: Very nice! Well, that's all the time I have, but please check back tomorrow for an interview with Grandma!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!!!                                

No comments:

Post a Comment