Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Baking Is FINALLY Done!!!!


The past few days have been busy for me. I have been baking for 3 days straight, with barely any brake. I have been doing my Christmas gift baking. I am giving my friends cookie packages this year. I got my baking all done 2 days ago. Here is what I made, over the weekend:


  • Cinnamon Rolls
  • Meringues
  • Oatmeal Chocolate-chip Cookies
  • Gingerbread Men
  • Sugar Cookies
  • Snicker-doodles
I barely had enough gingerbread men and sugar cookies. 2 batches of sugar cookies got ruined, so I had to be careful how many I put in each tin. I finally delivered all of the cookies yesterday, though. I somehow crammed them all into tins and gave them to all people who received them. I hope to start a bakery when I am older. Many people compliment me on my baking. I hope they are being sincere. I think they are.

I got a few calls saying thank you for the cookies, and that they tasted great. I am very happy. I pride myself on my baking, even if I do screw up sometimes. For example.... I forgot to put butter in my cinnamon rolls, so as the yeast was rising, I half melted a stick of butter and mixed the butter into the dough with my hands. EVERY COOK MAKES MISTAKES PEOPLE. LIVE WITH IT.

As Dad's shirt says: " I'm just one $@#*^%$ ray of sunshine, aren't I?" I like to think of myself as pretty easygoing and happy. I try to help out where I can. I just loaf a lot when it comes to my school work, so I don't have much time until nighttime. I am not one for math.

Anyway. Lucky had another seizure last week. I am really worried about him. I love him a lot.  I don't want my Wuppa Lucky feeling hurt at all. Just like I don't want any of my friends or family to hurt. I didn't lose my head like last time, though. I did cry a little. But then Lucky pulled out of his seizure, and now he is doing good again.
That's about all I have to say.
Later,
Maddie




No comments:

Post a Comment