Friday, December 14, 2012

I HATE ADVERTISEMENTS

Today, I went to put on one of my favorite songs on youtube, I just flipped the screen to get back to work, and discovered that I was listening to a 2 minute ad. I just shrugged it off and clicked another video. Again, there was an ad. I really hate that youtube feels the need to put these ads in on NORMAL VIDEOS!!! On music videos, maybe, but certainly not on regular videos!

No matter what sight you go on, there are always ads. Even on NICK JR. WEBSITE! It is terrible. Also, so many ads are on TV. It is awful. The ads are not even funny! They don't even make sense! If these websites and videos feel the need to advertise, they should at LEAST make their ads funny.

The only reason I will ever put ads on my blog is if I can make money with it. If you ever see an ad on my blog, PLEASE CLICK ON IT! I will probably tell you before the fact, but in case I forget, the ads give me a tiny bit of money for every person that clicks on them! You can't click more than once on one specific ad though.


I have one more thing to say before I go. Please recommend my blog on Google! I would love to get more readers, and the only way is if people search THE EXACT DIRECT TITLE OF MY BLOG POST. So please share my blog, recommend it, tweet it, or whatever else there is. Even email one of my blog posts to a friend. I'd love to someday have at least 50 views a day. Thank you for those who do view my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment