Monday, December 17, 2012

Wizard101 Pet Interview with My Dad

Today, I decided to interview my Dad about his highest level Wizard101 pet, the penumbra drake. This pet is an ultra-rare get from the Knights Lore Pack, available in the Crown Shop in-game for only 399 crowns. Let's see what Dad (Valerian Stormfist) has to say about his cool new pet:

Me: Hello, I am here to talk to you about your latest pet, the ultra-rare penumbra drake. I have heard that you have been leveling it up recently, correct?
Dad: Yes, I have been playing the pet games in the Pet Pavilion. Duke Spencer is doing well, he is a teen now.
Me: What pet game do you play the most? Do you have a favorite, one that you are particularly good at?
Dad:Um, I like to play the game where you shoot your pet out of a cannon at the phony castle.
Me: Grumpy Gobblers, one of KingIsles' latest pet games?
Dad: Yes. I also like the maze game.
Me: Has it been hard to train Duke Spencer up to his current level?
Dad: It has been pretty easy, actually. Surprisingly easy. He likes his pet snacks!
Me: Haha, so you are in for it as he gets older!
Dad: Maybe.
Me: Has your pet picked up any new spells and/or talents as he progressed in training?
Dad: Yes he did. Not only does he have the death trap card, which he came with as a baby, but he ALSO now has the dragonblade spell, which he casts quite regularly on his own accord.
Me: Any new Derby talents?
Dad: Yes, he's gotten the CLEAR Derby talent. It removes one negative from self for 15 seconds.
Me: Now that Duke Spencer is a teen, I assume you have raced him in the pet derby.
Dad: Not yet, but I plan to do so soon, as soon as he is an adult.
Me: Duke Spencer.. what an interesting name. Did he come with that name as a baby, or does it have some significant meaning to you?
Dad: He came with that name, actually. I usually name my pets after my daughter Madison.
Me: AWWWW! HOW SWEET IT'S ME!
Me: Well, that's about all the time we have folks. If you have a Wizard101 topic you want me to interview my Dad about, let me know in the comments. No topics that violate KingIsles' rules please.

No comments:

Post a Comment