Thursday, December 6, 2012

Improvements

Today, I am going to ask my readers a very important question. If there was one thing you would change and/or add to the blog, what would it be? What do you look for in a good website/blog that you think would improve my blog? If you have a good idea on something you would like added to the blog, please leave a comment on the comments and requests page to the right of this post.

Whatever requests you leave cannot be too complicated. Please remember I am 11, and cannot do much with computer codes like html and Javascript etc. While someday I hope to take a course on that kind of stuff, I have not yet started to learn that level of computer science yet.

I give all credit for teaching me how to blog and design my blog to Dad. He taught me how to use the computer when I was about 4 or 5, and when I was 9 he taught me how to design and run my first blog, Absolute Animals. From there, I started my Think a Thought, and my newest blog is my Around the World in 80 Days.

I have already started teaching my sister how to use the computer. She wanted to play Wizard101 like me and Dad, so I made an email address for her and got her her own account. I then proceeded in teaching her to use the mouse and keyboard. After a month of practice, Ashleigh now can play Wizard101 very well. She is a level 5 storm wizard, and I am very proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment