Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Christmas Countdown

THE CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN IS ON! We are less than a week until Christmas, and each day, I am going to interview a different member of my family about what they feel that Christmas is. Today, I will interview my little sister Ashleigh.

Me: Hello Ashleigh, thanks for taking the time to come here! I am going to interview you about Christmas!
Ashleigh: OH. What is that?
Me: Well, Christmas is a time where you get very happy because baby Jesus is born and Santa Claus comes.
Ashleigh: And Santa Claus comes? Right?
Me: Right. What is your favorite part of Christmas?
Ashleigh: I don't know, toys, and cookies!
Me: Do you have a certain type of cookie you like?
Ashleigh: Chocolate Chip!
Me: Do you like snow for Christmas?
Ashleigh: Yes!
Me: Why?
Ashleigh: Because I say so.
Me: Well then. Do you know how many days there are until Christmas?
Ashleigh: 31, 32...
Me: Nope! There are 6 days until Christmas! Do you know who comes on Christmas?
Ashleigh: Yeah, Santa!
Me: Yes he does good job! Can you tell everyone how old you are?
Ashleigh: 2!
Me: Yup! and this was my interview with my little sister! Check back tomorrow for another interview featuring Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment