Wednesday, December 26, 2012

News- Christmas and More

Whew! What a rush! My Christmas was awesome. Me and my sister got tons of new stuff for Christmas from "santa", and we had fun leaving him cookies the night before and on Christmas day we had a ball opening all our cool presents. I am sad to say I backed down on my cooking, but thankfully my Mom and Grandma stepped up and filled in for me. I DID, to my defense, cook the dessert menu though. 

Car troubles have come in for our family just in time for the holidays as well. Our car needs a huge job done on it because otherwise it doesn't start up good. Dad is actually out with the car at the shop right now. He got very annoyed because the car shop we use gives bad service and takes forever, so today he stayed at the car place to make sure the car got done today.

I have only a little bit of work left to do, and then I am hoping my Mom will drive the family to Keene. I have some gift cards from Christmas that I would like to use. I plan on surprising Dad with a $39 gift card when he gets home. It has a house, mount, pet, and a ton of other things on it that he likes.

I just got Mom to agree to drive us! While Dad is out, I think we will be in Keene! It will be very fun. I hope we are able to stop at Gamestop and Dollar Store for me and my sister. NOTE TO DAD: IN CASE YOU DID NOT SEE THE NOTE ON YOUR DESK, WE ARE OUT IN KEENE. I LOVE YOU!!! 
MADDIE


No comments:

Post a Comment