Friday, December 7, 2012

Girls Day Out


Ashleigh, Grandma, Me, Mom
Today, me, Mom, Ashleigh and Grandma are going out shopping while Dad is out having dinner in Auburn with a business friend. Last year, me and Ashleigh didn't behave very well, so I guess that's why we aren't allowed to come this time. It didn't really matter; I was kind of hoping we could go shopping today anyway.

When Mom arrives (I am assuming around 2:30-12:00) we will all head out early and spend the day in Keene. I want to hit Gamestop, Target, and the Super Walmarts, Ashleigh wanted to hit the Dollar Store, and as for Grandma and Mom, I have absolutely NO IDEA where they want to go.

I am trying to stay on good terms with Dad today, A. because I don't like him to be upset, and B. because I hope to mooch some money off of him later. But mainly A. Because when Dad gets mad, he usually stays cranky all day, and that isn't fun for anyone.


I am going to finish my Think a Thought right here, as Dad says I have to have some work done before we go shopping at all. I have to get some math done before 2:30, so I need to get cracking.

Later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment