Friday, January 6, 2012

Wizard101 News

I have finally gotten Dad to play Wizard101 with me! He has not played in forever, so I forced him to get onto the game with me, and he actually enjoyed playing it with me! He had told me he was a level 2 in the game, so I got my level 2 player ready, only to find out that he is a level 6! So I got my level 6 too, and now we are playing together.

For those of you who have no idea what a Wizard101 is, it is an awesome online multiplayer game. It is magic based. You must have an email address to play. All ages are allowed to play, but players under teen cannot communicate with other players. You get to choose what school your wizard is in, and what they look like.

You can decorate your own houses and dorms, meet new friends, collect pets, learn cool spells, and a lot more! It is also free to play, but only for limited areas. If you are a member you have access to the entire spiral, which can be gained by advancing in levels. If this sounds like your type of game and you are interested in joining, here is the website: www.wizard101.com

Good Luck!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment