Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tropical Poems

Beach Relaxation
As I lay in the sand,
The sun on my face,
I think happy thoughts,
With all of their grace,
The sea rolls in,
And I float away,
I land on an island,
And that's were I am today,
Resting and relaxing,
Not a care in the world.

Tropical Paradise

I am on an island,
Far out in the sea,
I have everything I want,
Even family!
There's island fruit for us to eat,
And a beach for us to sleep,
Lying in the darkness, nothing else can beat!
As I lay down beneath the moon,
And try to fall asleep,
I dream I'm on a high up cloud,
As I fall asleep.

Island Dreams
I fall asleep one night,
Dreaming of the beach,
It's mystifying wonder,
Makes me lost for speech,
The smell of ocean water,
Flowing through the air,
I write a letter to my friends:
I wish you could be there!
I see a seagull overhead,
So majestic and so strong,
I turn down my radio,
To listen to his song.
But then I wake up refreshed,
And wish to go again,
But tomorrow is another day,
And I'll go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment