Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Off

I am very excited and happy today, because I have a day off! I very rarely get days off, other than the weekend, so it's a real treat for me. All I have to do for work today is my Think A Thought, and that isn't even work! Being home schooled has it's advantages!!!

Here's my schedule:
12:00 pm: Get Think A Thought done
12:05 pm: Tell Dad
1:00 pm: Visit with Mom
2:00 pm: Play W101

And that's my day! I love Wizard101 so much that I could play on it forever if you let me. Granted, Dad will not let me play all day, but hey, a girl can dream. I skipped out lunch, dinner, playing with Mom, and playing with Dad and Ashleigh, and so many other things from my schedule, that I probably will only have a few hours on my game .... until tonight.
So long for now,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment