Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Carasoua

I met a new friend today! He can't talk, he can't come to my house and play, but he is an absolute angel! His name is Carasoua, and he is a brown pony who lives on the road next to mine. He has a beautiful chestnut coat with a blond mane and tail.

I have been trying my hardest to get close to him and pet him, and today I nearly succeeded! I had an oats and honey granola bar, and I gave it to him. He loved it! He loved it soooooo much that he put his head over his stall fence for more! That was when I went to pat him. He did not like it and moved away.

Over time, he has grown closer to me than to anyone else. He likes Nancy, but Ashleigh he is just plain afraid of. He LOVES me. So probably the next 2 times I see him, he will get up the courage to let me pet him.

P.S.- If you want to try to get close to an animal, the best way to do it is gently and quietly. Animals hate noise. It scares them. Good Luck!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment