Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Verifying Rules: The Official Rule Book Of Maddies Think A Thought

Ok. It's not that I have caught anyone doing anything bad, but I have made an entire list of rules, shown below. I am just reminding you about some things. Remember to follow the rules or you WILL be banned and shown no mercy. Bad language or behavior is inexcusable. Here are the rules:

1. No bad or inappropriate language is to be used.
2. Have respect for the other users of the site. If 2 people are caught poking fun, I don't care who started it, you will both be banned. Jokes are allowed, but nothing hurtful or insulting.
3. Keep your beliefs to yourself. Just enjoy the website. Requests are allowed, but nothing too far out or inappropriate.
4. Personal information is a no-no. A first name or nickname is allowed, but any farther and you go bye bye for good.
5. Don't ask me to translate. I know that it's helpful if you have homework on an Egyptian queen or something to read hieroglyphs,  but hey, I am probably no better at Egyptian than you. Stop cheating on the internet and get your work done yourself.
6. Don't make false users to scare other people. It is unfair. Any wind of a scare that was faked in my direction, and the person who gets caught will be removed and will NOT be allowed to come back.

Ok, I think that is just about it. Just stick to the rules and  no problems will occur.
 Cya later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment