Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sister Stories

My little sister Ashleigh is a very big part of my life. A little sister or brother is a big part of everyone's life. Though when they are young all they seem to do is cause trouble for you, they are there for you whenever you need comfort. When you get older, a sister or brother will comfort you in hard times ( no, that does not mean your refrigerator running out of ice cream ), like losing a loved one, or moving. So hear are some poems in honor of our younger or older siblings.

Siblings 

Sister, sister, sister dear,
When you where young and small,
I saw you as my greatest fear,
A step into a fall,
But now your grown and now I see,
A sister is what's meant for me.
Dearest elder, oh so wise,
You have taught me well,
You taught me how to conquer fears,
And how to ring a bell,
You taught me manners,
And for that, 
I'll look to you forever.

My Puppy

' My, puppy, you look stupid',
The common people say,
Yet they have no idea,
Where puppy's wisdom lay,
He might not sit or bow for you,
But he will sit by your chair, 
No matter where you go,
Puppy's always there.
The heart is where the wisdom lay,
And that is where it is today,
Compassion, love, and tenderness,
Puppy's heart, it must confess,
It's filled with love that won't compress.

No comments:

Post a Comment