Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lucky Stories

Brrr! Winter again! And here I am outside. I am freezing! I don't even know why my owner puts me out here, she knows it's cold, and I don't even do anything wrong! So I sit outside, freezing, while she is in the nice warm house. Granted, it is nice to be outside in the snow, even if it is cold. I can romp in the woods for new smells, or play with a dog ball I dragged in.

Life is good outside as long as there are no other animals out there with me. This reminds me of a story ... It was a nice fall day, and my owner starts laughing about something from her place at the window. I am partially asleep, so I lay my head back down, but then a cold gust of wind hits my face. The next thing I know I am outside! But also outside with me are 2 strange creatures! ( Namely deer. ) I run over to them and chase them forever, but then I get worn out and head back to the house.

Thank heavens those deer never came back. And now my owner has let me in! Finally! Well, I know the drill from here. Eat, sleep, rough house, rest, and be cute. And do I smell ... could it be!? Lunch! I smell lunch! LUNCH!!!!!!

Bye for now,
Maddie and Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment